Knorr Soup Store Makeover T's & C's
1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document.
3. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
5. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
7. This promotional competition is open from 24 May 20201 and ends at 12am (midnight) on31 August 2021. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
8. To enter, participants will be required to:
8.1 Buy 3 or more shrinks of any Knorr Soups
8.2 Dial *120*7837# and follow the key prompts
8.3 Promotional dates are 24th May – 31st August 2021
9. Participants must keep their till slip as proof of purchase, the full till slip must be clearly visible from top to bottom.
10. Participants may enter up to a maximum of two times per month and thereafter, any entries received will be invalid.
11. This competition is only taking place in Cash and Carry stores in South Africa.
12. The prize is to win a R100 000 store makeover.
13. Winners of this competition must own a store for them to qualify for the R100 000 store makeover prize.
14. Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a Winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in terms of the rules.
15. The promoter may require proof of identity before releasing any prize.
16. The Winner will be required to provide their name, ID number, Copy of their identity document, contact details, Till Slip as proof of purchase.
17. The Winner will be selected by means of an automated random draw at the end of the competition. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize Winner by means of an sms, once every day for 3 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
18. The trader will be eligible to win a store makeover that will be facilitated via Unilever Prize fulfilment agency upon selection of the store. Details on the contents of the value of the makeover to be aligned to the individual store requirements and in accordance with Unilever store upgrade principles.
19. A copy of these rules can be found on the following website www.whatsfordinner.co.za throughout the period of the competition.
20. The Winner will be required to sign an Indemnity and Media Release forms.
21. Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to provide the required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 3 days will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
22. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
23. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
24. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind.Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
26. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
27. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void.
Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner.However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department.
29. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
30. In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
31. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
32. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
34. This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C or any other mobile network, and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to telephone networks.
35. All participants in this competition release Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C, and any other mobile network, from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
36. The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
37. Participants warrant that they have full rights to the images and stories that they upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
38. Participants agree that by uploading their “images” and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.