Spicy Bean and Feta ‘’Crunch-Wraps’’
This combination of red kidney beans, feta, and Rajah Flavourful and Mild is the perfect flavour explosion for a crunchy plant-based lunch in a hurry.
- Tortilla Wrap
- 4 large tortilla wraps
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Rajah Flavourful and Mild curry powder
- 1 tin x 410 g tinned red kidney beans, drained
- ½ tin x 205 g Mexican-flavoured canned tomato
- 1 cup crumbed feta cheese
- 1 ½ - 2 cups corn chips
- ½ cup sour cream
- Tomato salsa:
- ½ cup mixed heirloom tomatoes, diced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Robertsons salt and black pepper, to season
- pinch of sugar
- To make the filling, fry the onion in the oil over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the Rajah Flavourful and Mild curry powder and cook for a minute then add the kidney beans and canned tomato. Season well with Robertsons Salt and Black Pepper and cook for 10 minutes. Keep a close eye on it and stir it about every 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Cut a slit into each of the wraps - stopping when you hit the centre.
- Put the spicy bean mixture on ¼ of the wrap, the sour cream and corn chips on the next ¼ and then the cheese on the 3rd ¼. Now fold each ¼ onto another ¼ until you end with a triangle parcel.
- Toast in a medium-hot pan for 5 minutes on a side.
- Serve with salsa.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.