Millet and Cowpea Falafel Lettuce Wraps
Enjoy a vegetarian delight with these divine falafel lettuce wraps. These tasty falafels are made with two of our Future 50 Foods, millet (uphoko) and cowpeas (black eyed beans) making this recipe better for you and better for the environment too!
- 200 g uncooked millet (uphoko)
- 1 x 50 g sachet Knorr Brown Onion Soup
- 1 cup cooked black eyed beans (cowpeas) drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint plus extra to serve
- olive oil for frying
- baby gem lettuce to serve
- 80 ml plain yoghurt to serve
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.