Surprise your guests with easy, cheesy mushrooms filled with a tasty mixture of onion, tomato and spinach, seasoned with Robertsons Braai & Grill All-in-One, then baked in a foil parcel on the braai. You can make these the day before, and keep the parcel in the fridge until it’s ready to go onto the grid.
- 8 large portobello mushrooms
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) olive oil
- 1 whole onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 whole tomatoes, chopped
- 10 ml (2 tsp) Robertsons crushed garlic
- 6 cups coarsely chopped spinach
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) Robertsons Braai & Grill All-in-One
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) tomato paste
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp) Robertsons black pepper
- 250 ml (1 cup) grated mozzarella cheese
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.