Lentil Sloppy Joes
Make a large pot of this delicious lentil ragu and keep it on hand in the freezer – it goes on roasted potatoes, spaghetti, toast or delicious just as is.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red, yellow or green pepper, finely diced
- 250 ml (1 cup) uncooked green lentils
- 250 ml (1 cup) boiling water
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 410 g (1 tin) chopped tomatoes
- 60 ml (4 Tbsp) tomato sauce
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) Worcestershire sauce
- 4 rolls for serving
- 250 ml (1 cup) cheese (or vegan cheese) *optional
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.