Crispy Cauliflower Boloroni
Vegetarians have just as much fun! Perfect for a quick dinner for 2. Or dinner and lunch prep for a solo flyer.
- 1 large cauliflower broken into florets
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 equal wedges
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) sunflower oil or olive oil
- 1 box (230 g) Knorr Boloroni Mince Mate
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Robertsons Paprika
- 5 ml (1 tsp) garlic powder
- 410 g (1 tin) Italian Flavoured Tomatoes
- 250 ml (1 cup) water
- 50 g Parmesan shavings for serving * Optional - you can also serve it with grated cheddar/gouda or feta,
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.