Delicious Breakfast Shakshuka
This satisfying one-pan breakfast features eggs cooked in a vibrant tomato, red pepper and baked-bean sauce that’s packed with Rajah flavour. Serve with buttered toast or flat breads.
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) vegetable oil
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) Rajah Hot Curry Powder
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) crushed fresh garlic
- 4 tomatoes, grated
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) sugar
- 1 Knorrox Curry Vegetable Stock Cube
- 125 ml (½ cup) water
- 1 x 400 g tin baked beans
- 4 - 6 eggs
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.