Spicy and Creamy Vegetable Samp
A quick and simple side or whole dish with an enhanced garlic and onion flavour and seasoning. Adding delicious flavour and saving you money on ingredients.
- 13.5 g or 1 tbsp margarine
- 128 g or 1 cup robot peppers, chopped
- 5 g or 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, fresh chopped Chilli
- 128 g or 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp Knorrox Garlic & Onion Flavour Stock powder
- 256 g or 2 cups samp, cooked
- 250 ml or 1 cup of fresh milk or instant milk
- 30 ml or 2 tbsps fresh / dried coriander
- In a pan melt the margarine over a medium heat and add the peppers, chilli flakes and frozen mixed vegetables. Sauté in the pan for 10 minutes until slightly softened.
- Add the Knorrox stock powder and stir in the cooked samp and milk. Stir until well combined and completely dissolved. Allow to simmer over a low to medium heat for 10 minutes and add extra water if required.
- Finish off the samp by stirring in the coriander and keep warm until ready to serve.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.