Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
Roasted cauliflower bites basted in a homemade vegan buffalo sauce. Served in a toasted tortilla with red cabbage, tomatoes, avocado and fresh coriander. Finished with a drizzle of homemade vegan ranch dressing and a squeeze of fresh lime.
- For the vegan ranch dressing:
- 125 ml (½ a cup vegan mayo
- 60 ml (¼ cup) Knorr Italian Vinaigrette
- 30 g (3 Tbsp) fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 10 g (1 Tbsp) fresh dill, finely chopped
- 10 g (1 Tbsp) fresh chives, finely chopped
- 7,5 ml (1 tsp) of Robertsons fine black pepper
- For the vegan buffalo sauce:
- 45 g (3 Tbsp) of vegan butter
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) of hot sauce
- For the Tacos:
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) of olive oil
- 15 (1 Tbsp) of Robertsons Masterblends Zesty Lemon & Herb seasoning
- ½ red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomato, halved
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- A handful of fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 8 small tortilla wraps
- In a bowl, combine ranch dressing ingredients. Whisk together until smooth then cover in an airtight jar or container and refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat oven to 180 °C. In a microwave safe bowl, melt vegan butter at 30 second intervals until completely melted. Whisk the hot sauce into the melted butter until combined then set aside.
- Place cauliflower florets on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with Robertsons Masterblends Zesty & Herb seasoning. Toss the florets in half of the buffalo sauce then roast for 20 minutes.
- Once the cauliflower is roasted, toss again in a bowl with the remaining buffalo sauce
- Assemble the tacos by heating or toasting the tortillas then layer with the cabbage, buffalo cauliflower, tomatoes and sliced avo.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and sprinkle with chopped coriander
- Serve with fresh lime wedges for squeezing
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.