Maple Garlic Cauliflower
Cauliflower florets in a garlic, soy and maple syrup sauce. Served on fluffy white rice.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) olive oil, separated
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) Robertsons paprika
- 7,5 ml (1 tsp) Robertsons Masterblends Rustic Garlic & Herb
- 2 ml (½ tsp) Robertsons Black Pepper
- 15 g (1 Tbsp) vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic
- 80 g (1/3 cup) maple syrup
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) water
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Knorr French Vinaigrette
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) low sodium soy sauce
- A handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 ml (½ tsp) Robertsons crushed chillies
- To Serve:
- Approximately 2 cups (4 servings) of cooked white rice
- Place cauliflower florets in a bowl. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, season with Robertsons paprika and Robertsons Masterblends Rustic Garlic & Herb seasoning then toss until florets are fully coated.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a pan over high heat. Add the cauliflower florets and fry until browned on all sides, stirring frequently. Season with Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add the butter to the pan. Add garlic and stir to combine then cook for another 3 minutes.
- In the meantime, whisk together honey, water, Knorr French vinaigrette and soy sauce in a bowl then add mixture to the pan.
- Turn the heat up and bring sauce to the boil then simmer for 5 minutes until sauce is thick.
- Sprinkle over the parsley and crushed chillies then serve over cooked white rice.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.