Flavourful Tomato & Spinach Frittata
Breakfast, brunch or light lunch. This flavour-packed frittata with punchy paprika, spinach and sweet cherry tomatoes, is a real crowd-pleaser and it’s so simple to prepare. Enjoy it with a green salad and crusty toasted sourdough.
- 6 eggs
- 5 ml or 1 tsp milk
- 125 ml or ½ cup of grated cheese
- pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 30 ml or 2 Tbsp butter
- 500 ml or 2 cups of baby spinach leaves
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 7.5 ml (1.5 tsp) Robertsons paprika
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.