Wild Mushroom Risotto
This mushroom risotto recipe is delicious. Wild mushrooms cooked with white wine, stock and creamy Hellmann's® Original Mayonnaise.
- 2 tbsp. light olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 rib celery, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed (about 16 g)
- 125 g or 1 cup assorted wild mushrooms, finely chopped
- 56 g (2 x) Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 80 g (1/3 cup) Arborio rice
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) dry white wine
- 1 litre (4 cups) boiling water
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) margarine
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.