Mushroom and Spinach Samp Risotto
Do you know that samp makes wonderful risottos? Parmesan cheese and butter add a touch of luxury to this creamy samp risotto featuring mushrooms and baby spinach, while Robertsons Steak & Chops Spice gives fantastic depth of flavour. Serve piping hot with plenty of black pepper.
- 250 ml or 1 cup of samp
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 10 ml or 2 tsp Robertsons Origanum
- 10 ml or 2 tsp Robertsons Steak & Chops Spice
- 250 g of sliced brown mushrooms
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup of chopped spring onions
- 500 ml or 2 cups of chicken stock
- 500 ml or 2 cups of shredded spinach
- 250 ml or 1 cup of cream
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 15 g parsley
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.