Make this classic braai side dish even more delicious by seasoning your mielies with Robertsons Braai & Grill All-In-One Spice and brushing with melted butter.
- 8 Mielies (corn) on the Cob
- ½ cup butter or margarine (or vegan alternative)
- 30 ml or 2 Tbsp Robertsons Braai & Grill Spicy BBQ
- Boil the mielies until the kernels are plump then remove from the water.
- Melt the margarine/butter in a small pan then add the Robertsons Spicy Braai & Grill BBQ Spice, mix thoroughly and remove from the heat.
- Once the fire is ready place the mielies on the grill and allow to blister in the heat.
- Once the kernels start to darken brush the mielies with the seasoned butter and keep turning making sure to brush all surfaces. Remove once the majority of the kernels are charred but not burnt.
- Reserve some of the seasoned butter to brush the hot mielies just before serving.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.