Grilled Zucchini and Corn Salad by Natasha Maseko
Marinated zucchini, corn and green beans. Grilled and served on a bed of rocket with avocado and crumbled feta.
- For the marinade:
- 80 ml (1 cup) olive oil
- 60 ml balsamic vinegar
- 45 ml Dijon Mustard
- 45 ml honey
- 15 ml of Robertsons Masterblends Rustic Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 2.5 ml Robertsons Black Pepper
- For the salad:
- 250 g of courgettes (zucchini), sliced long ways
- 250 g of green beans
- 3 cobs of corn
- 2 feta rounds, crumbled
- 250 g of rocket
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded and cut into quarters
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 ml Robertsons Black Pepper
- 250 ml (1 cup) Knorr Creamy Ranch Salad Dressing for serving
Enjoy warm with a drizzle of Knorr Creamy Ranch Salad Dressing.
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.