Butternut and Cauliflower Pasta Bake with Crispy Breadcrumbs
Looking for healthy meals the kids will love? Pack more nutritious veggies into your pasta dinners with this cheesy vegetarian bake. Roasting butternut and cauliflower really brings out their flavours, and the dish is finished with a gorgeous topping made with toasted ciabatta bread, cheddar and dried rosemary.
- 2 cups frozen McCain Butternut & Sweet Potato
- 2 cups frozen McCain Cauliflower florets
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 400 ml milk
- 400 ml warm water
- 230 g (1 packet) Knorr Boloroni mince mate
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup mature cheddar, grated
- 15 ml Robertsons dried rosemary
- 2.5 ml Robertsons black pepper, to taste
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.