Roasted Butternut Stuffed with Quinoa, Spinach and Mushrooms
Two of our Knorr Future 50 Foods feature in this nutritious vegan recipe: quinoa and spinach! Butternut halves are roasted until tender in a Knorr Lemon & Italian Herb Cook-in-Bag, then stuffed with a delicious filling that includes mushrooms, onions, garlic, herbs and (optional) cranberries.
- 1 large or 2 small butternuts
- 35 g (1 x) Knorr Lemon & Italian Herb Cook-in-Bag
- 20 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 250 g button mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 200 g baby spinach
- 10 ml Robertsons Mixed Herbs
- 1 cup cooked mixed quinoa
- the zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 50 g dried cranberries (optional)
- 2.5 ml Robertsons Black Pepper
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.