Easy One Pot Veggie Stew
For the ultimate speedy supper, serve up this delicious one-pot veggie stew made with tomatoes, carrots, spinach and mixed lentils, beautifully flavoured and seasoned with our famous Robertsons Chicken Spice.
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) sunflower oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Robertsons chicken spice
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 cups of spinach, chopped
- 2 cups of mixed lentils, parboiled
- 250 ml (1 cup) hot water
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) flour (dissolved in ¼ cup of water)
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.