WIN 1/10 Yuppiechef vouchers valued at R2000!
Sign up for magical meal inspirations to enter.
Leftover pasta? The quality ingredients in Hellmann’s can transform it into a magical Mushroom Pasta, so that your leftovers don’t go to waste.
- 350 g penne pasta (or 450 gr leftover cooked pasta)
- 30 ml (2 tbls) oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 250 g mushrooms, chopped
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 175 ml milk
- 45 ml (3 tbls) Hellmann's original mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions and drain using a colander.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and fry the onions until light brown Add the mushrooms and fry until golden brown.
- In a jug, whisk the milk with the mayonnaise until there are no lumps, then add to the pan.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the sauce and heat through.
- Stir in the cooked and drained pasta. Season to taste with Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Garnish with parsley and some grated parmesan cheese, then serve.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.