Hasselback Butternut with Blue Cheese, Walnuts, Honey and Crispy Sage
A clever way to transform a humble butternut into a spectacular vegetarian dinner. ‘Hasselback’ your butternut halves by cutting them into thin slices (but not all the way through), roast them with honey, lemon and herbs, then serve with Knorr Blue Cheese Salad Dressing, walnuts and crispy sage leaves.
- 1 large butternut squash
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper, to taste
- 40 ml honey
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 5 ml sage, finely chopped
- 2.5 ml thyme leaves
- 5 ml Robertsons ground cinnamon
- 50 g Knorr brown onion soup powder
- 50 ml Knorr blue cheese salad dressing
- 40 g walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- Crispy sage leaves
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.