Avocados with Prawns, Quinoa and Spinach
Quinoa adds an extra protein boost to our 21st century version of Avocado Ritz, a classic 1960s dish of prawns tossed in seafood sauce and piled into avocado halves. Add fresh baby spinach and sesame seeds for a super-nutritious summer dinner!
- 130 g small, cooked, peeled prawns
- 60 ml Knorr creamy thousand Island dressing
- 125 ml (½ cup) uncooked quinoa
- 20 ml (4 tsp) sesame seeds
- 4 avocados
- the juice of half a lemon
- a handful of baby spinach
- 300 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 340 ml extra Knorr Creamy 1000 island salad dressing, for drizzling
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.