This is the perfect recipe to use up any potatoes you have lying around the kitchen. Cheesy and full of flavour! Perfect as a side dish for a big family meal.
- 450 ml milk
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 large baking potatoes, washed, peeled and thinly sliced
- 225 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 30 ml Knorr brown onion soup
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper to season
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.