Stuffed Baby Marrow
This stuffed baby marrow recipe is a great meat free meal. The flesh is scooped out and cooked in vegetable stock with tomatoes and peppers before being stuffed back into the baby marrows, along with Mozzarella and basil and baked to perfection.
- 4 baby courgettes (baby marrows)
- 30 ml margarine
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, finely chopped (seeded)
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped (seeded)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1450 g tin tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 15 ml caster sugar
- 1 small bunch basil, chopped
- 50 g mozzarella small, drained and diced
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.