Falafel Veggie Burgers
Serve with roasted sweet potato wedges.
Transform your leftover veg into Legendary Veggie Burgers.
- For The Falafel Patties
- 2 x 400 g can chickpeas, drained rinsed and dried
- 1½ cups mashed potatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 60 ml (4 tbsp) Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 10 ml Robertsons cumin
- 10 ml Robertsons ground black peppercorns, to taste
- 10 ml Robertsons Atlantic sea salt, to season
- 30 ml fresh coriander, chopped
- 250 g (1 cup) cake flour
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) oil, for frying
- For Serving
- 6 burger buns
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 3 Crisp lettuce leaves
- 2 large carrot, grated into ribbons
- 1 large, sliced tomato
- 6 slices of cheese
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.