Tomato, Broccoli, Spinach and Feta Boloroni Bake
Looking for a quick, nutritious dinner idea? You really can’t go wrong with this easy, cheesy pasta bake, which has only eight ingredients and takes 35 minutes from start to finish. Fresh spinach is rich in vitamins A, C and K, and a great source of iron.
- 230 g Knorr Boloroni mince mate
- 125 g McCain broccoli florets, blanched
- 200 g spinach, chopped
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 80 g mature cheddar, grated
- Robertsons Atlantic sea salt, to season
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper, to taste
- 150 g feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Bring the 800ml water to a boil on the stove tops. Add the contents of the Knorr Boloroni Mince Mate, the pasta and sauce sachet.
- Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes. in the last minute, stir through the spinach, McCain Broccoli and tomatoes.
- Remove from the heat, and add the cheddar. Season with Robertson’s Atlantic Sea Salt and Robertson’s Black Pepper.
- Pour into baking dish and crumble over the feta cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.