Tomato, Broccoli, Spinach and Feta Boloroni Bake
Looking for a quick, nutritious dinner idea? You really can’t go wrong with this easy, cheesy pasta bake, which has only eight ingredients and takes 35 minutes from start to finish. Fresh spinach is rich in vitamins A, C and K, and a great source of iron.
- 230 g Knorr Boloroni mince mate
- 125 g McCain broccoli florets, blanched
- 200 g spinach, chopped
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 80 g mature cheddar, grated
- Robertsons Atlantic sea salt, to season
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper, to taste
- 150 g feta cheese
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.