Baked Creamy Chilli Butternut
Tired of boring butternut recipes? Try this one for Baked Creamy Chilli Butternut. It’s sure to be a spicy, satisfying family favourite.
- 500 g butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 250 ml milk
- 125 ml cream
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 5 ml chilli paste
- 50 g sachet Knorr thick white onion soup
- 1 handful chives, chopped (for garnish)
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper, to taste
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.