Cheesy Mixed Vegetable Bake
Better For You Tips : Combining broccoli with a variety of other freshly cut vegetables in a delicious cheesy sauce provides your family with a nutritious, tasty vegetable side serving that they will all love.
This delicious cheesy mixed vegetable bake is packed with a variety of vegetables from mushrooms to broccoli.
- 100 g carrots, cut into 2 cm chunks
- 300 g potatoes, cut into eights
- 100 g mushrooms, halved
- 200 g broccoli florets
- 50 g cherry tomatoes
- 5 ml Robertsons paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 pinch pepper (to taste)
- 450 ml milk
- 1 Knorr creamy garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 250 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.