Potato, Garlic and Herb Braai Bake
A potato bake with a difference - perfect for your next braai.
- 8 small potatoes, peeled
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 generous bunch herbs, freshly chopped
- 1 Knorr Creamy garlic and Herb Potato bake
- 400 ml milk
- 80 g feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Slice potatoes very thinly, cutting almost through but not completely, to form a fan.
- Arrange in an ovenproof dish just big enough to fit the potatoes snugly.
- Scatter with onion and fresh herbs.
- In a jug mix together the Knorr Garlic & Herb Potato Bake and milk until smooth, then pour over potatoes.
- Crumble feta on top.
- Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes to an hour or until potatoes are soft inside and sauce has thickened.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.