Chicken, Corn and Red Pepper Lasagne Bake
Red pepper, corn and chicken combine to make this scrumptious lasagne dish – a chicken recipe you will be sure to make again and again!
- 1 Knorr Lasagne Mate chicken lasagne
- 400 ml boiling water
- 15 ml oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 500 g chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 600 ml hot water
- 200 g corn kernels
- 250 ml cheddar cheese
- Empty the contents of the cheese sauce sachet into a jug, fill to 400 ml with boiling water and stir for 1 min.
- In a large pan, brown the onion, sliced chicken breasts and red pepper in oil.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 600 ml hot water with pasta (contained within the box of KNORR Lsagne Mate Chicken Lasagne) and corn kernels to the chicken
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 min.
- Pour into a 2-litre oven dish, pour cheese sauce over and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Grill for 10 min or bake for 20 min at 180°C.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.