Spicy Pilchard and Spinach Bake
Pilchards are the hero ingredient in this tasty bake and best of all – they are a very affordable dinner option!
- 500 g macaroni, cooked and drained
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 5 ml garlic, crushed
- 5 ml ginger, crushed
- 400 g (1 can) tinned pilchards in tomato sauce (bones removed)
- 1 bunch spinach, cleaned and chopped
- 375 ml water
- 45 ml Knorr curry vegetable soup
- 125 ml cheddar cheese, grated
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.