Try this super tasty baked ziti pasta recipe. Onions, garlic, basil, tomatoes and chicken stock combine to make an amazing sauce. The pasta is covered in the sauce and topped with grated cheese before being baked until golden.
- 15 ml Stork margarine, 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Robertsons bay leaves
- 2 400 g tins tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 10 ml olive oil
- 1 bunch basil, freshly chopped
- 500 g penne pasta, cooked and drained (or pasta tubes)
- 300 g ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, grated (or Cheddar)
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.