This brinjal bake is easy to cook and packed with flavour. The brinjals are covered with a sauce made with onions, garlic, herbs, Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot and Parmesan cheese. The dish is then topped with Mozzarella and baked until golden brown.
- 3 large eggplants (brinjals) 1 cm slices
- 30 ml olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 15 ml Robertsons oregano (origanum)
- 140 g tin plum tomatoes
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 1 large handful fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, grated (or Cheddar)
- 80 g dried breadcrumbs
- 200 g mozzarella cheese
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.