Spicy Bambara Groundnuts on Sweet Potato 'Toast'
Use thinly sliced, roasted sweet potato as an alternative to toast in this scrumptious recipe. Topped with Bambara groundnuts (nduhu), one of our incredible Future 50 Foods, meals don’t get much healthier than this!
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp olive oil for frying
- 5 ml Robertsons Crushed Chillies
- 5 ml Robertsons Cumin
- 5 ml Robertsons Coriander
- 5 ml Robertsons Cinnamon
- 1 packet (48 g) Knorr spaghetti bolognaise dry cook-in-sauce
- 800 g soaked and cooked bambara groundnuts (nduhu)
- 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.