Knorr Peri Peri Chicken Livers
Knorr Chakalaka Soup and Robertons Peri-Peri make it that much easier to prepare perfect per-peri chicken livers at home. Serve your chicken livers as a starter with crusty Portuguese rolls, or make a double portion and enjoy as a main course with rice.
- 30 ml Knorr Chakalaka soup
- 250 ml (1 cup) water
- 35 g (1/4 cup) cake flour
- 5 ml Robertsons peri-peri, or more to taste
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper, to taste
- 500 g chicken livers, cleaned
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- 2 onions, peeled and thickly sliced
- crusty bread to serve
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.