Hearty Sausage Stew with Samp and Beans
A comforting meal the whole family will love! It’s easy to make this one-pot sausage and red pepper stew using store-cupboard ingredients: tinned samp and beans, a can of chopped tomatoes, and a sachet of Knorr Roast Meat Gravy. If you don’t eat pork, use beef, chicken or vegetarian sausages instead.
- 30 ml olive oil
- 8 pork sausages
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 2.5 ml fresh thyme leaves
- 2 red peppers, chopped into chunks
- 1 x 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 250 ml chicken stock
- 34 g (1 sachet) Knorr roast meat gravy
- 2 x 400 g tins samp and beans
- 2.5 ml Robertsons black pepper, to taste
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.