Beef and Cabbage Stew
The perfect fuss-free any time stew that’s perfect for warming up on cold nights.
- 3 tbsps sunflower oil
- 750 g stewing beef with bone
- ½ onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp Robertsons barbecue spice
- 2 tbsps Rajah medium curry powder
- 50 g tomato paste
- 3 cups water
- ½ cabbage, cut into small chunks
- ½ yellow pepper, diced
- 1 Knorrox beef stock cube
- 2 potatoes, cut into cubes
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.