Chicken Neck Stew
A super-simple one-pot family dinner that won’t break the bank. Slowly simmering chicken necks in a spicy tomato and onion gravy produces a beautifully tender, flavoursome result. Serve with pap, rice or steam bread.
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 750 g chicken necks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder
- 1 x 50 g packet Knorr Chakalaka Soup
- 15 ml Robertsons chicken spice
- 250 ml (1 cup) water
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 250 ml McCains frozen diced carrots
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.