Quick and Easy Chicken, Tomato and Spinach Stew
Hearty, easy to prepare and full of flavour – this chicken stew is economical to make and will be enjoyed by the whole family!
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 kg chicken thighs (approximately 8 thighs)
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tins tomatoes, chopped and peeled (2 x 410g)
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 30 ml Knorr brown onion Soup
- bunch spinach, washed and chopped
- 7.5 ml brown sugar
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.