Stewed Spinach or Morogo
Green peppers, curry powder and a hint of peri peri take this simple dish of fresh greens and potatoes to a whole new level. Serve hot with pap, or as a side dish for your favourite stew or sishebo.
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Robertsons Peri-Peri
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 750 g fresh spinach leaves or morogo
- Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt, to season
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.