One Pan Pumpkin Leaf Sishebo
Bring goodness and local flavour to this shishebo recipe with pumpkin leaves (mekopu). As one of our Future 50 Foods, pumpkin leaves (mekopu) are grown locally and filled with incredible nutritional value. Enjoy them in a tasty meal that’s better for you and better for the world.
- 500 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into wedges
- olive oil for drizzling
- 1 small piece of ginger finely grated
- 30 ml Rajah curry powder
- 5 ml Robertsons ground turmeric
- packet (48 g) Knorr tomato base dry cook-in-sauce
- 30 g pumpkin leaves chopped
- 400 g tin light coconut milk
- wild rice to serve
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.