Tasty Chicken Sishebo
Tasty Chicken Sishebo combines the great flavours of Knorrox Chicken Stock Cubes and Knorrox Spicy Chicken Soup for a fully satisfying meal.
- 1 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons Rajah medium curry powder
- 1 tomato chopped
- 500 g mixed chicken pieces
- 2 carrots peeled sliced
- 2 potatoes peeled cubed
- 2 cups water
- 2 Knorrox chicken stock cubes
- 2 tablespoons Knorrox spicy chicken soup mixed with 4 tablespoon water
- Heat the oil in a large pot, then fry the onion until soft.
- Add the Rajah Curry Powder and tomato, and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry until well browned.
- Add the carrots, potatoes, water and Knorrox Chicken Stock Cubes, stir well and simmer for 30 minutes with the lid on, stirring occasionally.
- Mix the Knorrox Spicy Chicken Soup with a little water to make a smooth paste and add it to the pot. Simmer for a further 5 minutes to thicken.
- Serve with rice.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.