Minute Steaks with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Whip up these minute steaks with a creamy Mushroom Sauce in just minutes - at a fraction of the price you would normally pay if eating out.
- 500 g beef minute steak
- 30 g margarine
- 5 ml fresh herbs, chopped
- 1 pinch aromat seasoning
- 1 Knorr Creamy mushroom sauce
- 250 ml hot milk
- 15 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Heat margarine in a frying pan and fry minutes steaks in a little margarine until almost done (1 minute each side).
- Season (to taste) with herbs, KNORR Aromat and pepper.
- Prepare KNORR Creamy Mushroom Sauce as per packet instructions (using hot milk in place of water.)
- Pour the sauce over the steaks and add a few squirts of Worcestershire sauce.
- Heat in the oven until piping hot and serve immediately with vegetables and rice.
- Better For You Tips: For a lighter dish, use low fat milk to prepare the sauce
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.