Steak Sandwich Recipe
This steak sandwich recipe is really easy to prepare and an eternal crowd-pleaser; ideal for an afternoon picnic with the family or to enjoy as the ultimate indulgent snack. No table needed.
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 Knorr beef stock pot
- 5 ml Dijon mustard
- 5 ml Robertsons thyme
- 500 g rump steak, sliced into 2 cm strips
- 15 ml margarine
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 120 ml red wine (ideally Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 34 g (1 sachet) Knorr brown onion gravy
- 4 ciabatta rolls horizontally, sliced in half and lightly toasted
- 2 slices mozzarella or cheddar cheese
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.