Chicken Fried Steak
The Knorr Chicken Stock Pot is mixed with olive oil to form a paste that’s rubbed over the tenderized chicken fillets. The chicken is then breaded, seasoned and fried quickly to give the perfect chicken fried steak. Quick, easy and tasty.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 15 ml olive oil
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 200 ml low fat milk
- 3 medium-sized eggs, lightly beaten
- 500 g plain flour
- 5 ml Robertsons ground black peppercorns to season
- 5 ml Robertsons cayenne Pepper
- 5 ml Robertsons paprika
- 45 ml vegetable oil
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.