One Pot Chicken Lasagne Soup
A creamy and decadent soup perfect for a wintery evening is full of all the flavours of a traditional chicken lasagne.
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 medium-sized carrots, peeled and finely diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 500 g chicken breast fillet, cut into small cubes
- 3 cups milk
- 5 cups water
- 1 Knorr Dry Cook-In Sauce Chicken and mushroom Pan
- 6 lasagne sheets, broken into small pieces
- 125 ml cream
- 125 ml Parmesan cheese, grated
- 30 ml chopped parsley
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.