Easy Butternut Soup
Butternut soup is close to the top of the list of South Africa's favourite cold-weather comfort foods. With its gorgeous sunset colour, beautiful rich flavour and a touch of cinnamon, this soup is fantastic served with warm crusty bread.
- 15 ml soft margarine or butter
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Robertsons cinnamon
- 1 kg butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 750 ml (3 cups) water
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 250 ml (1 cup) fat free yogurt
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.