A hearty classic, this mushroom soup recipe will bring warmth to your soul. Onions, garlic, celery, mixed mushrooms and vegetable stock combined with cream makes this a dish that’s packed with flavour. Perfect when served with crusty bread.
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 2 sticks celery, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 600 g mixed mushrooms, finely sliced
- 1 l boiling water
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- ¼ tsp Robertsons freshly ground black peppercorns to season
- 75 ml low fat milk
- 15 ml freshly parsley, chopped
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.