One-Pot Wonder with Chicken, Prawns and Olives
This classic one pan dish is a delicious combo of chicken, prawns and peppers finished off with olives and rocket, and best of all it's all in one pan so it means less washing up.
- 30 ml oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200 g prawns, shelled and deveined
- 400 g chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 Knorr chicken à la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400 ml water
- green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 80 g black olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 30 g rocket
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and gently sauté onion and garlic until tender and lightly browned.
- Add the prawns and chicken and fry until chicken is sealed on all sides.
- Stir in the KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce Cook-in-Sauce, water, green and red pepper and olives.
- Bring to the boil then reduce the heat to a simmer and allow to cook uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the rocket and serve with rice.
- Try more of our <a href="https://www.knorrwhatsfordinner.co.za/">simple dinner recipes</a> that are simply delicious and easy to make!
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.