Prawns with Garlic, Wine and Cheese
Garlic, cheese and white wine make up the tasty flavour of this creamy thermidor prawn recipe.
- 30 g margarine
- 1 leek, sliced
- 400 g prawns, peeled and deveined
- 150 ml dry white wine
- 1 Knorr Creamy garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 500 ml milk
- 250 ml mature cheddar cheese
- 125 ml fresh cream
- 1 pinch Robertsons Atlantic sea salt
- 1 ml Robertsons freshly ground black peppercorns to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.