Delectable Prawns In Spaghetti Marinara Sauce
A delightful lunch or dinner recipe, our Prawns in Spaghetti Marinara Sauce is packed with enticing taste that only Robertsons Spice for Fish can bring to the table. Enjoy with fresh bread to mop up every last bit of the flavourful sauce!
- 500 g of spaghetti
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp oil
- 320 g prawns, keep heads and shell on
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp Robertsons Spice for Fish
- 410 g or 1 can of chopped, peeled tomatoes
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 62.5 ml or ¼ cup of chopped parsley
- 2 lemons, cut in halves and griddled
- Without milk
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.